MONOPOLY? TIME TO MOVE ON TO CDs, STOCKS, REITS, OIL, CATTLE, LEVERAGE & LIFE INSURANCE
MONOPOLY is historic and is fun to play. I know it’s very competitive because I have broken up fights. Railroads, utilities, and real estate generate income that can be reinvested. Monopoly usually has only one winner and everyone else is bankrupt. NETWORTH(R) INTERACTIVE gives each player $1,000,000 to manage. There still only one winner but all have a net worth and greater investment knowledge.
14 N. Pennsylvania Ave., #843, Bethany Beach, DE 19930 firstname.lastname@example.org
Wharton '57 B.S. Economics / Insurance Major (CLU), Thesis on Pensions, Designed financial learning programs for Westinghouse Learning, Airline Pilots Assn., Grumman Corp., Safeway Stores and others.
DOWNLOAD NET(R)WORTH INTERACTIVE
FROM DOWNLOAD PAGE.
2016 U.S. INVESTMENT EDUCATION BY STATES + D.C(Source: Council for Economic Education)
45 STATES HAVE STANDARDS - No Standards for California, Alaska, Montana, Wyoming, New Mexico and Washington DC.
37 STATES REQUIRE STANDARDS TO BE IMPLEMENTED - NOT SO FOR Washington DC and AK, HI, CA, MT, WY. NM, KS, WI, VT, MA, RI, CT, DE.
22 STATES WHERE A HIGH SCHOOL PERSONAL FINANCE COURSE MUST BE OFFERED - None offered by ME, VT, MA, RI, CT, DE, DC, PA, WV, OH, IN, KY, IL, IA, NE, WY, CO, KS, WA, OR, NV, CA, HI, NM, OK, SC, MN, and AK.
17 STATES WHERE HIGH SCHOOL COURSE REQUIRED TO BE OFFERD
BRAVO for NH, NJ, NY, VA, NC, GA, FL, AL, MS, LA, AR, MO, TX, ND, SD, UT, AZ, and ID.
7 STATES THAT REQUIRE STUDENT TESTING
BRAVO for OR, UT, CO, TX, MO, MI, and GA.
FINANCIAL & INVESTMENT EDUCATION OBSERVATIONS
1. Bread & Butter investments need to be understood first.
(Home, Savings Account. IRA, Pension (Defined Benefit & 401K)
2. All financial markets need to be taught (Capital, Money, Commodity),
3. Too much emphasis on high leveraging of stocks and ETFs for prizes is harmful.
4. Teachers need only to help their students find the answers.
5. Some State requirements are well beyond student time availability to master.
6. It's important to teach business structure because it does represent an investment (sole proprietor, partnership, corporation).
7. Understanding insurance (life, disability, property, casualty) that protects assets that create and represent wealth.
8. Be knowledgeable about debt for education
and consumer purchases.
NETWORTH INTERACTIVE is one vehicle to improve the 3.76 % of the 0-18 age group using Bitcoin. The above chart published in The CoinDesk Research Report shows an overview of age categories that use Bitcoins
MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT WILL LEARN MORE USING BITCOINS
NETWORTH dollars earned by achieving the highest net worth can have added reality when the dollars are converted to fractional BITCOINS enabling students to purchase Xboxes, food, and subscriptions from 10,000 businesses. Learning curves increase dramatically by "being in the market". For instance, if a student exceeds fellow player's net worth by $500,000 that student by formula has the equivalent of $50 in BITCOINS to add to his wallet. U.S. Dollars are not the only currency that is used playing NETWORTH. All world currencies can be converted to and from NETWORTH dollars.
STUDENT BITCOIN WALLETS FROM COINBASE
After each student establishes an account, they will immediately have access to a bitcoin wallet. They will receive unique bitcoin address to receive bitcoin. We will ask them to link a bank account to enable bitcoin purchases, but this is optional.
They can also send bitcoin to any other bitcoin address. There are plenty of merchants who accept bitcoin. There are also merchants who accept bitcoin and sell gift cards such as https://www.gyft.com/bitcoin/
Students 13 and older, but under 18 you can sign up for a Coinbase account with parental/guardian consent. Here are the steps:
Per our User Agreement, minors under 18 years old are required to obtain parental consent in order to use our services (https://www.coinbase.com/legal/user_agreement).
Parental consent can be obtained by completing the following steps:
1) Using the same email address associated with your Coinbase account, please have your legal guardian sign this form:
2) Please have your legal guardian upload their ID on the Coinbase account:
3) Please reply directly to this email once steps 1 and 2 are complete.
Upon a full review, we would be happy to grant you access to the
Coinbase platform as a minor.